Advantages Of Mutual Funds
Advantages of Investing in Mutual Funds:
- Mutual Funds provide higher returns that can beat inflation to grow your money in the long run.
- Mutual Fund investment decisions are taken by expert fund managers based on the intensive research and analysis of the companies where the funds are invested.
- Indian Mutual Fund industry has very strict regulations and guidelines laid by SEBI.
- Investments can be done in diversified industries hence they provide safer returns
- Maintenance of mutual funds are cheaper since they do not require any demat account.
- Money is liquid as payments are made by cheques or credited directly through to the bank account.
- Some of the mutual funds ELSS (Equity Linked Savings Schemes) provide tax benefits under Sec 80C.